Forum Index · Register · Forum rules · Members · Groups&Ranks · Staff · Search · RSS · Log In

Recent Topics                                                                                Forum Category                                                         Author               Replies   Last Post
  LOSV server
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 1Friday, 06 Nov 2020 21:20
EDIS
  DD2MAPS SITE POSSIBLE HACK
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 2Monday, 05 Nov 2018 20:50
GI
  Line of Sight: Vietnam site is complete
  Announcements EDIS 0Friday, 03 Mar 2017 19:58
EDIS
  Welcome belzs!
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Friday, 10 Feb 2017 14:46
EDIS
  Welcome spikemtz
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Tuesday, 07 Feb 2017 15:00
EDIS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seth  
Discussion » Conflicts (lvl - 0) » Line of Sight: Vietnam & nFusion » Shadow's movie
Shadow's movie
SHADOW Date: Wednesday, 13 Jan 2010, 12:57 | Message # 1
*SHADOW*E*COL*(LTU)*
[SGT]
Well finally I uploaded my gameplay video. I did it only now because it was Huge and my connection was slow, moreover uploaded video used to be in a very low quality so it was imposibe to watch. Now its better so here it is! A secret of our famous LOSV playing is open for you! Go and check it happy .
Gamepaly video made in the beggining of 2008, Map - base, Type - DM FFA, Player Shadow (Major of ***E*** clan back then), only 1st person view. It is not edited so it may look boring... but thats how it was - real gameplay.

It was hard to play then... huge lag... very very slow game even though game setting were set to low angry ... freezing (I did it with my old crappy PC sad ) so I was carefull, played with less risk... etc still I made this score 70 kills and 4 deaths smile
Note that I was using Headphones so I was able to tell the dirrection of the sounds, I know the map VERY well etc.

--------->>>> If you cant see this video, try update your web browser and adobe flash player<<<<------
HERE IT IS:
PART 1: Shadow movie - part 1
PART 2: Shadow movie - part 2
PART 3: Shadow movie - part 3

Maybe later is will be available on this site too wink

Here is a description I made back then:

This movie is made by SHADOW from ***E*** clan. There are 3 parts of it. 1st part consist of first 10 minuets playing, 2nd another 10, 3rd last 10 minuets. As you understood I recorded 30 minuets of my game in base map. I made it only 30 minuets length because it takes huge space in my HD - without compression 15GB. I had to use high compression to lower that number to 990 MB. So it looks a bit poor, but if you really want you will understand everything. (High compression reduces quality. Especially it affects red color. You will see that it is very hard to understand what is written in a score list. But I will type the last score numbers in this message. If you won’t believe me you will have a possibility to count it yourself while watching the movie.) I did this cause many people think that we are cheaters. You will see that I don’t need cheats to make good score in base map (same with any map). You should understand that it was much harder than normaly. To record it I had to lower my monitors resolution. Because of that changed my mouse sensitivity, it looked strange (it withdraws attention) etc. Moreover I played with approximatly 20 fps (frames per second). It causes lagg… Even 25 is DRAMATICALLY low number. For example most of people play with 100 + fps). Because of these reasons I played not as fast, accurate and good as I could. And anyway I made this score in 30 minuets: Score 70 - Kills 70 - Deaths 4. What can I say more... Just look and try to learn something. Cause there you will see how experienced player can play even when it is laggy and other shit disturbs it (I made this with my old Pentium 4 and slow NVidia videocard (AGP 256MB) , freezing, etc). You will see that it isn’t so hard as it looks from your side. Recorded in the beggining of 2008

EDIS Date: Thursday, 14 Jan 2010, 23:49 | Message # 2
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
City: London
hehe a very nice video, i havent seen it before. old glory losv...doublekills, freeze, jumping players, bushkills and lag, just as i remember.
it made me smile, when i saw "**(ds)gaz** has entered the game." old memories...

tx 4 a piece of sweet memories wink

btw, yes it could be available on this site. speak later for more details.

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...
EDIS Date: Friday, 15 Jan 2010, 23:06 | Message # 3
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
City: London
ur frag movies can be find at: Vids
for upload u need to convert ur video to .swf

anyway its fine 4 now. template looks cheap, wot can i say...i need to work it out (it fits to anything on this unfinished site).

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...
SHADOW Date: Thursday, 21 Jan 2010, 14:33 | Message # 4
*SHADOW*E*COL*(LTU)*
[SGT]
Now it is available on YouTube:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Dont forget to chose Maximum quality

Discussion » Conflicts (lvl - 0) » Line of Sight: Vietnam & nFusion » Shadow's movie
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Members who visited Today
Forum Legend
[C-i-C=Site Owner][Command=Admin][Officer=Moderator][Veteran=Special Member][Soldier=Verified][uCoz=Member uCoz]
[Recruit=Not Verified]
[KIA=Banned][Scout=Non-Registered]
      Forum TOP
· Topics TOP 5 · · Most Active Members · · Top Rated Members · · New Members ·

· Shout Box ·