Forum Index · Register · Forum rules · Members · Groups&Ranks · Staff · Search · RSS · Log In

Recent Topics                                                                                Forum Category                                                         Author               Replies   Last Post
  LOSV server
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 1Friday, 06 Nov 2020 21:20
EDIS
  DD2MAPS SITE POSSIBLE HACK
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 2Monday, 05 Nov 2018 20:50
GI
  Line of Sight: Vietnam site is complete
  Announcements EDIS 0Friday, 03 Mar 2017 19:58
EDIS
  Welcome belzs!
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Friday, 10 Feb 2017 14:46
EDIS
  Welcome spikemtz
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Tuesday, 07 Feb 2017 15:00
EDIS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: BlueNight  
Discussion » General (lvl - 0) » Nice & Funny » fake body
fake body
EDIS Date: Wednesday, 21 Apr 2010, 21:39 | Message # 1
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
City: London
Well i was playin on my server 2 days ago n once i was attacking the centre of the base with nades when suddently respawned. So i was thinkin its bcoz of lag, sumbody shot me whitout being noticed.
Anyway, later i realised that my score isnt changin no matter ive made sum frags, actually every time i shot sum1, game says the player was killed by *ROCA*E*CPL*(MX)*.
Then 1 of the players started talk about fake bodys standin sumwhere in the map...i thought its bodys by kicked players. And ROCA started 2 complain about he cant respawn, game doesnt let him in.
So wot i found....was

the body of a character im playin at the position i was when attacking with nades, as my AI (i hadnt any AI). So i was playin in the place of Roca, incresin his score, he couldnt respawn bcoz im him happy .
"when u think that u know everythin about this game - it surprises u". the fake body in pics wasnt 1 of those ghosts as if ur shootin at it it doesnt react. same like shootin at the air. really strange n really funny.
beautiful pics btw, soldier with a nde in his hand looks awesome.

Attachments: 8664074.jpg (177.5 Kb) · 4453288.jpg (95.7 Kb) · 0184500.jpg (110.4 Kb) · 7655396.jpg (178.2 Kb)

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...
SHADOW Date: Wednesday, 21 Apr 2010, 22:42 | Message # 2
*SHADOW*E*COL*(LTU)*
[SGT]
rofl happy now this is funny. I saw many things... losv is full of bugs... but this 1, amazing. Its the 1st time Ive seen somethig like that. it just froze in action. damn old losv still gives us surprises, still shows there is many things to see.
looks great happy

Discussion » General (lvl - 0) » Nice & Funny » fake body
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Members who visited Today
Forum Legend
[C-i-C=Site Owner][Command=Admin][Officer=Moderator][Veteran=Special Member][Soldier=Verified][uCoz=Member uCoz]
[Recruit=Not Verified]
[KIA=Banned][Scout=Non-Registered]
      Forum TOP
· Topics TOP 5 · · Most Active Members · · Top Rated Members · · New Members ·

· Shout Box ·